In this episode, Mike Townsend speaks with the Co-CEO Stephan D. Meyer who is one of the leading Swiss tokenization experts and the CTO Daniel Killenberger who studied Computer Science with a focus on AI, specifically Classical Planning Algorithms.
Co-CEO Stephan D. Meyer Profile
• He wrote the first Swiss PhD dissertation on tokenization (received the famous Issekutz price)
• He is leading the blockchain law education program at University of Lucerne, and teaches at ZHAW & HWZ
• He is attorney and counsel with MME’s crypto team
• He is active in international bodies and associations like UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies and thinkBLOCKtank
• He is Co-Founder of FQX, a SIX-financed, fast growing Swiss DLT startup
• Besides tokenization, his main field, he is working together with some of the leading DeFi companies on bringing legal governance layers into DAOs.
CTO Daniel Killenberger Profile
• He worked in Startups during ICO times to build the backend service for the ICO page.
• Worked at Swiss contractor to deliver prototype for the SBB and deliver features for the banking module product.
• He started coding at the age of 12, and got into crypto as a revolutionary idea back in 2012.
• He joined FQX back in 2019, and is now the CTO.